A comprehensive framework for lung cancer screening radiomics using LIDC-IDRI and LUNGx dataset.
- Data preprocessing – download data, conversion, etc.
- Radiomics feature extraction including spiculation features
- AutoML model building and validation
Source code https://github.com/taznux/LungCancerScreeningRadiomics
- Wookjin Choi, Jung Hun Oh, Sadegh Riyahi, Chia-Ju Liu, Feng Jiang, Wengen Chen, Charles White, Andreas Rimner, James G. Mechalakos, Joseph O. Deasy, and Wei Lu, “Radiomics analysis of pulmonary nodules in low-dose CT for early detection of lung cancer”, Medical Physics, Vol. 45, No. 4, pp. 1537-1549, April 2018. https://doi.org/10.1002/mp.12820
- Wookjin Choi, Saad Nadeem, Sadegh Riyahi, Joseph O. Deasy, Allen Tannenbaum, Wei Lu, “Reproducible and Interpretable Spiculation Quantification for Lung Cancer Screening.” Computer methods and programs in biomedicine. 200 2021. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cmpb.2020.105839